Angell EYE PayPal CodeIgniter Library Demo
This library is written to reflect PayPal's Classic API documentation directly. It's very simple to use with a quick understanding of the way it's designed.
- Every PayPal API call is included as a method within the library and also within the template controllers.
- The templates provide a starting point for any PayPal API call you want to make.
- The templates can be found at /application/controllers/paypal/templates/.
- Each one consists of every possible parameter that you can pass into that particular API call.
- Each parameter has comments pulled from PayPal's API documentation to provide details about that parameter.
- Simply fill in the empty parameters and the library handles the rest.
- The library will handle all communication with PayPal, data parsing, etc. and return an array of results.
- All actual response fields from PayPal
- All request fields split up into individual fields for ease of troubleshooting
- Raw request and response fields
The package consists of 3 libraries:
Click the links for functional samples of API calls from these libraries.
View More Detailed Documentation | Get Fully Functional Demo Kits